Thursday, August 20, 2009

Never say never

I know they say that we shouldn't limit God.  I try not to, but when we were considering a move back to Wyoming.  I told God that I'd move anywhere in the state, but I didn't really want to end up in the southwest corner or northeast corner (sorry MBE).  

We've lived back near our parents for over a year, but this week, Timothy started a job in the dreaded northeast corner.  We'll probably all be there eventually.  After avoiding the place for the last year, I'm actually glad to be headed there (God is mysterious).  We'll have health insurance, Timothy will have better pay and we'll actually be able to live together for the majority of the week again.  

Sometimes living alone is easier.  I get to make all the decisions, be in control and there is no compromise.  I'm more patient with H because I have to be.  I don't have a back up person in case I'm having a bad moment that can swoop in and take care of her.  

However, there is no emotional support either and I'm exhausted by the end of the day from working and being a mom.  

A marriage is hard to conduct in a chat window.  Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment